A lot of couples feel as though they must plan a huge, over-the-top wedding. If this sounds like too much for you, a small wedding would likely be a better option. Hosting a small wedding creates an intimate atmosphere with your closest loved ones.
Take a Look at How to Manage Your Time When Planning a Wedding
In fact, a more intimate setting would certainly create the perfect ambiance for you and your partner to begin your happily ever after!
However, sometimes it’s difficult to plan a small wedding, as your details may get ahead of you! But, if you make yourself aware of some helpful tips, you can plan your intimate celebration with ease. That’s why, here at Engaged Columbus, as a resource for discovering Columbus wedding venues, we have gathered some tips to assist you with hosting a small wedding. If you would like to discover what these tips are, be sure to read on:
- Personalized Details. With a big wedding, you will impress your guests with the amount of wedding details you have. But, with a smaller wedding, your details will be fewer, but much more prominent. So, take your time and perfect your details to create stunning elements.
- For example, instead of presenting the standard paper escort cards, which would be an easy choice for a big wedding, you can instead make this detail much more memorable! Consider presenting an edible option, such as chocolate dipped cherries with the table information tied to the stems, to create a real “wow” factor. After all, it’s the little details that will make a big impact within your wedding.
- A Small Guest List = More Budget. Because you are hosting a smaller wedding, your guest list and wedding budget can also be smaller. Keeping your guest list small will help you keep a more intimate feeling for your big day. Also, with a smaller guest list, you will have more room within your budget to present more details.
- So, instead of presenting just a wedding cake, you can consider a scrumptious cake and a dessert table too! Or, more extravagant elements of décor, such as your centerpieces. Your small wedding has the opportunity to pack quite the punch!
- An Intimate Presentation. Seeing as your wedding will be hosting a smaller guest list, you have the opportunity for it to be much more intimate! For your wedding reception, consider a family-style seating arrangement. By presenting long rectangular tables for your guests to be seated at together, and by passing your food around to one another, you can create your big day to represent a homey appeal, allowing you to truly bond with each and every one of your guests.
Weddings don’t have to be huge! These are just a few of the many reasons as to why, as well as ways in which you can plan yours with ease.
So, if you are ready to discover the perfect wedding venue in Columbus, Ohio, such as Granville Inn, to host your own nuptials within, please contact us here at Engaged Columbus! We believe that every wedding should be held within the perfect venue, and would be pleased with the opportunity to ensure that yours is.
Photo Source: https://unsplash.com/ – Ebi Zandi